Employee Information & Forms
Duty Day CalendarsHandbooks & Policy InformationTime & Leave FormsExiting EmployeesParaprofessionalsFamily & Medical Leave ActFMLA requires covered employers to provide up to 12 weeks of unpaid, job-protected leave to eligible employees for the following reasons:
- for incapacity due to pregnancy, prenatal medical care or child birth
- to care for the employees child after birth, or placement for adoption or foster care
- to care for the employees spouse, son, daughter or parent, who has a serious health condition or
- for a serious health condition that makes the employee unable to perform the employees job
- Advance notice and doctor's verification may be required.