- Career Development Opportunities
- Occupational Safety Practices
- Utilize appropriate tools , equipment, and facilities
- ID and determine properties, types, and uses of metal
- Select and use oxy-fuel equipment
- Select and use electric arc
- State Required Record Books will be completed in this course.
- welding equipment
- Apply specialty welding and cutting techniques
- Demonstrate the lay-out process
- Utilize computer assisted design techniques
- Read and interpret designs and sketches
- Prepare bills of materials
- Measure, mark, and cut material
- Perform specialized non-metallic fabrication techniques
- The grading scale below will be used in this class. The assignments listed are there to give you an idea of the types of things that will constitute a test grade versus a daily grade. There may be other graded assignments in this class that are not listed below.
Test Grades: 60%
Tests, Projects, Record Book
Daily Grades: 40%
Work Sheets, Daily Quizzes, ID Quizzes
Final: Your Final will be comprehensive. Keep all papers, tests, and work to aid in your preparation for the Final.