The library is place for all to learn, read and grow. In order for us to accomplish all we need to do, there are some expectations.
In the EHS library:
We are safe-
- We use the furniture for its intended purpose
- We make sure someone knows where we are at all times
We are responsible-
- We return our books on time
- We take care of our books
- We leave the library better than we find it
- We sign in when we arrive
- We get a pass back to class
- We follow all EISD and EHS procedures and expectations
We are respectful-
- We use appropriate voice levels
- Treat each other kindly
- We don't horse play
- During the school day, students use library services by coming with their class, obtaining a pass from a teacher or from the cafeteria, or if a teacher has made prior arrangements for groups to work in the library.
- Students can check out 3 bound books at a time for 3 weeks.
- All books must be in good standing for more to be checked out.