Parent & Student Portals
Elgin ISD provides parents/guardians and students online access to school-related information about and for their students.
Portal for registration, grades, and attendance
How do I sign up for an ASCENDER Parent Portal account?
- Contact your child's registrar and request a student portal ID number.
- Instructions: How to Navigate the New Parent Portal Site
- Instructions: How to Set Up Alerts
- For questions or concerns regarding a child's grades or attendance, contact your child's teacher.
Portal for assignments, grades, and attendance
How do I sign up for an ASCENDER Student Portal account?
- You will need your 6-digit student ID number, date of birth, and last 4-digits of your social security number.
- For questions or concerns regarding assignments, grades, or attendance, contact your teacher.
Portal for bus riders
How do I sign up for a SMART Tag Parent Portal account?
- You will need your child's campus, school ID number (6-digits), and date of birth.
- Instructions: Parent Registration for SMART Tag
- For assistance, call (512) 281-5751.
Texas Assessment Student Portal
Portal for STAAR/TELPAS scores
How do I sign up for a Texas Assessment Student Portal?
- Follow these instructions.
- For assistance, call (512) 281-3434 ext. 1233.