Elgin ISD is currently not accepting volunteer applications due to COVID-19.
Elgin schools rely on the generosity of volunteers to continue in our efforts of exemplary education. Whether you can donate one hour or a day, you can be a valuable asset to a child's education. Apply to be a volunteer or join WATCH D.O.G.S. at your child's campus.
How to volunteer:
- Click on desired campus/opportunity
- Click on Apply for this Position
- Create a new account or enter your user name and password if an account already exists
- Once the application is complete, click on Save and submit
- Contact the campus after approval*
You will be notified via email, mail, and/or phone regarding your application status. Upon approval, volunteer information is forwarded to the designated campus/campuses.Volunteer and/or join Campus WATCH D.O.G.S.: