Voluntary Transfer Request
In order to be considered for transfer for the 2021-2022 school year, employees must complete this form by Thursday, April 15, 2021. Employees on the transfer list before the deadline remain eligible for voluntary transfer between campuses until June 15, 2021. After this date, transfers will NOT be allowed. Employees who have not completed this form by Thursday, April 15, 2021 will NOT be considered for transfer, therefore you are encouraged to put your name on the list if you think you MAY want to be considered for a transfer should a desirable position become available.
Voluntary Transfer Request DOES NOT GUARANTEE that a change in assignment/campus will occur.
**** Eligibility for Transfer****
- Must have worked for Elgin ISD for a minimum of two years. (Exceptions may be made for any teacher who was involuntarily placed into an assignment for the current year, or in the best interest of the school, district and/or employee as determined by Administration.)
- Must have appropriate certification for the position desired. This includes ESL certification for teachers of RLA.
- Professional employees who are on a growth plan or have documented performance concerns are NOT ELIGIBLE.
- Paraprofessional employees who have documented performance concerns are NOT ELIGIBLE.
****Process for Voluntary Transfer Request****
- Step 1: Employee completes and submits the application form within the six week window. (March 3-April 15, 2021).
- Step 2: Human Capital reviews all applications and prepares a master list of Eligible Transfer Requests.
- Step 3: Employee applies for positions in which s/he is interested via Internal Application in AppliTrack.
NOTE: Employees who request transfers are given consideration, but are NOT GUARANTEED an interview nor a transfer. If selected for an interview, the principal/supervisor will contact you directly.
- Voluntary Transfer Request (for 2021-2022 School Year)