Need a Benefits ID Card?
TRS ActiveCare is the medical insurance for the 2020-2021 plan year.
Blue Access for Members (BAM)
You can now use Blue Access for Members (BAM), BCBSTX's secure member site, by clicking on Log In in the top right corner of the TRS-ActiveCare web site's homepage. In BAM, you can:
- Get details about your benefits
- use Provider Finder to search for in-network doctors and facilities
- request or print an ID card
- sign up to receive texts or alerts on claims and other important topics
- view up to 18 months of claims activity
ID cards can be obtained by clicking the appropriate link below.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield ID Card
- Scott & White ID Card
- Prescription ID Card
- Temporary CareMark ID Card
Elgin ISD offers three dental plans to choose from:
- Ameritas Low PPO
- Ameritas High PPO
- MetLife DHMO
Ameritas is the PPO dental insurance for the 2020-2021 plan year. The dental insurance cards can be downloaded or requested from the Ameritas web site. Register for your secure member account at www.ameritas.com. The one time setup is quick and easy! Using online services helps to minimize your risk of identity theft, protect your privacy, and get your benefit information faster than through the mail.
- Go to www.ameritas.com
- Click Account Access (in the upper right corner)
- Select the Dental / Vision / Hearing drop down
- Choose "Secure Member Account"
- On the Login page select "Register Now"
- Complete the "New User Registration Form"
MetLife Dental is the DHMO plan.
- Dental ID Card Generic MetLife DHMO Card
Davis Vision is the vision insurance for the 2020-2021 plan year. The vision insurance cards can be downloaded or requested from the Davis Vision web site.