Submit a Report to EISD Safety and Security
Welcome to the Elgin ISD Safety and Security’s Online Reporting System. If this is an EMERGENCY and/or an IN-PROGRESS INCIDENT, please call 9-1-1.
Using this online citizen Safety and Security Reporting System allows students, staff, and parents to have the ability to submit a report immediately to the Safety and Security Department.
Incident types that may be reported are:
- Criminal Mischief (Property Damage)
- Gang Activity
- Lost Property
- Possession/Sale of Drugs
- School Threat
- Theft of Property
- Unsafe Equipment/Condition
- Vehicle Burglary
When filing a report, ensure:
- This is not an emergency.
- The incident occurred on Elgin ISD property or during a school-sponsored event.
- Fill out the report with as much information as possible
- Include detailed information such as serial numbers, license plate numbers, and monetary values for lost or stolen property.
- If you need to report more than one crime, you will need to submit a separate report for each crime reported.
This reporting system is not intended for emergencies and is not monitored 24/7.
Reports will be reviewed and you will be contacted by a Safety and Security Team member if you provide contact information. Reports may be referred to campus administration (principal or assistant principal) if the matter is considered an administrative campus violation.
Please note reports that are submitted are considered governmental records. Making a fictitious or false report may result in criminal prosecution under Chapter 37 of the Texas Penal Code.