COVID-19 Information & Updates
Elgin ISD understands that each family has unique concerns, due to health or other circumstances, about COVID-19 (Coronavirus). Our schools have precautionary measures in place to assist public health officials in their goal of containment. We want you to know that Elgin ISD will support parents in making the best decisions for their families. More specifically, schools will work with individual families in the best interest of each child.
We think it is important to reiterate that at this time there are no cases reported in Elgin ISD. However, this is a rapidly evolving situation and we are constantly monitoring the information coming from health officials and experts. Elgin ISD will continue to follow all local, state, federal, and national guidelines and recommendations.
Please visit our COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Information and Updates page or use the menu listed below to find the resources you need.
- Elgin ISD Return to Learn: 2020-2021 (Updated: 08/03/2020)
- Letters to Parents
- Local, State, Federal, & National Resources
- Meal Distribution for Children 18-years and Younger
- Online Instructional Resources
- Supporting Your Child & Family
- Mental Health Resources & Hotlines
- Employee Information & Protocols
- Follow Elgin ISD on Social Media (Facebook & Twitter)
If you have questions, concerns, or are in need of other information, please contact your child's home campus:
- BTW Elementary School - (512) 281-3411
- Elgin Elementary School - (512) 281-3457
- Neidig Elementary School - (512) 281-9702
- Elgin Intermediate School - (512) 281-9701
- Elgin Middle School - (512) 281-3382
- Elgin High School - (512) 281-3438
- Phoenix High School - (512) 281-9774