COVID-19 Information & Updates
Elgin ISD understands that each family has unique concerns, due to health or other circumstances, about COVID-19 (Coronavirus). Our schools have precautionary measures in place to assist public health officials in their goal of containment. We want you to know that Elgin ISD will support parents in making the best decisions for their families. More specifically, schools will work with individual families in the best interest of each child.
We think it is important to reiterate that at this time there are no cases reported in Elgin ISD. However, this is a rapidly evolving situation and we are constantly monitoring the information coming from health officials and experts. Elgin ISD will continue to follow all local, state, federal, and national guidelines and recommendations.
Please visit our COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Information and Updates page or use the menu listed below to find the resources you need.
- Letters to Parents
- Letter to Parents (05/27/2020)
- Pandemic Electronic Benefit Transfer (P-EBT) Benefits (05/27/2020)
- Español: Carta a los Padres (05/27/2020)
- Español: Transferencia Electrónica de Beneficios durante la Pandemia (P-EBT) (05/27/2020)
- Local, State, Federal, & National Resources
- Meal Distribution for Children 18-years and Younger
- Student Remote Learning
- Online Instructional Resources
- Mental Health Resources & Hotlines
- Employee Information & Updates
- Follow Elgin ISD on Social Media (Facebook & Twitter)
If you need any other information, please call the Elgin ISD Call Center at (512) 281-3434. Operators are available Monday through Thursday (8:00 am - 4:00 pm) to take your call. (The Call Center is closed on Fridays during June and July.)